We are a team of professionals with years of experience in the development and implementation of Computer Solutions for document management, who put all the effort and knowledge in improving and optimizing the work processes of our customers, with the aim of adding security and value to all users of our Solutions.
Values: Agility is our differentiating factor. Innovation is the value that drives us. Flexibility is the way to customer satisfaction. Fun is the pillar that motivates us.
Partnerships: EAD Digital RO and EAD Group established several partnerships, which intend to maintain and streamline, partnering with a set of specialized companies to enhance synergies that enable the development of consistent and innovative technological solutions.
EAD Group Mission: Provide our customers with document management and digital transformation solutions, in a personalized way, aiming at providing excellent services.
EAD Group's Vision: Understanding the constant changes in society and predicting the dematerialization of paper as an improvement for companies and state entities processes, for more than 12 years that EAD has been developing digital solutions for its clients. Today, EAD provides it’s clients with tailored cut tools, using the RWS software, a state of the art DMS software, developed in-house.
EAD Group Policy: The EAD Group works towards the satisfaction of all interested parties in a perspective of sustainable growth of its business.
- We offer innovative services and products in the field of Document Management, aiming to meet their expectations and continuous improvement.
- We act in a personalized way, aiming the specific needs of each client.
- We follow the evolution of document management practices and technologies as well as digital transformation processes, seeking to anticipate customer needs and market trends.
- We value everyone's involvement and commitment to the Group's strategy, procedures and objectives.
- We ensure the well-being, health and safety of employees by providing them with adequate working conditions, spaces and equipment.
- We act pre-emptively, complying with OSH requirements and improving our performance to minimize risk and preserve the safety and health of our employees.
- We involve employees in the implementation of good practices, aiming to improve environmental performance and prevent pollution.
- We invest in a common project aiming to add value and promote return for all.
- We work in partnership with a joint growth perspective.
- We engage suppliers in the implementation of best practices, aiming to continually improve environmental performance and prevent pollution.
- We promote the reduction of use of resources necessary for our activity (Electricity, Fossil Fuels, Water Resources,…) and their recycling (Paper, cardboard, plastic, etc.). We ensure the security of all information, always taking into account the policies established by the Group, ensuring its Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
- We implemented a Business Continuity Plan in order to ensure that in the event of an incident, information regarding Stakeholders is safeguarded and impacts minimized.
(local, regional, official entities)
- Objectives for the GIS are defined and periodically monitored according to ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, OSHAS 18001:2007 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- We comply with legal, normative requirements and subscribed principles, within the scope of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, OSHAS 18001:2007 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- We promote the reduction of the use of resources necessary for our activity (Electricity, Fossil fuels, Water Resources, ...) and the recycling of these (Paper, cardboard, plastic, etc.).
We ensure the security of all information, always taking into account the policies instituted in the Group, guaranteeing its Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
- We have implemented the Business Continuity Plan to ensure that in the event of a claim, the information regarding the Stakeholders is safeguarded and impacts minimized.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and the effectiveness of the EAD Group's Management System, for the ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, OSHAS 18001:2007 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 benchmarks.